Senior Officer of Head Audit for Information Technology - 01Post.
Posted: 02/06/2023 ,
Closing Date: 15/06/2023
The main purpose of the “Senior Officer of Head Audit for Information Technology” position is responsible to execute pre-audit, audit field work and review/evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal control in policies & procedure and workflow process of information technology function. Prepare and console draft audit report during field work and prepare risk control matrix, audit program guide and working papers.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist unit manager to prepare annual IT risk assessment and planning.
- Assist unit manager to prepare the pre-audit checklist & analysis then link the risk with RCM.
- Prepare the risk control matrix (RCM) and audit program guide (APG).
- Execute on site audit for information technology functions as assigned by unit manager/team manager of the project.
- Review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal control of policies & procedures and workflow process of information technology function.
- Prepare audit working papers regarding to identified risk in the APG.
- Select the sample according to the method in the internal audit manual and review its supporting document to ensure the correctness and completeness of transaction or reporting.
- Prepare draft audit report during field work and console it then submit to unit manager or team manager of the project.
- Find out the root cause by using 5why method and evident to support the finding issues.
- Assist direct management in performing other tasks.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields.
- Good technical knowledge and skillset both of programming and complex network levels.
- Experience 1 year as an IT Auditor or IT experienced relates to IT Infrastructure, IT Application and IT Service Management.
- Knowledge of international standard, framework, regulation of information security is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, written an oral communication skill.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed and keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
How to Apply