Senior Officer, Enterprise Services and Middleware Administration - 01Post.
Posted: 01/06/2023 ,
Closing Date: 14/06/2023
The main purpose of the "Senior Officer, Enterprise Services and Middleware Administration" does administrate, maintain, and support all webservices and APIs. Manage and maintain all the integrated system, enterprise service bus, or third-party access to Core Banking System. To manages a team that designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements middleware components, tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of systems. To implement and manage the Disaster Recovery and Data Continuity Plan to prevent from critical and high risk of any failure. To implement and manage Webservice and API with high security and high availability. The main task is to responsible for ongoing middleware operations that provides 24/7 up and running with the minimum impact.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor on Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), API Management, API Gateway performance.
- Install and configure ESB software as per requirement.
- Administrate and manage the existing Web Services & APIs and troubleshoot.
- Design standard services process flow to support with system integration or third-party system.
- Develop & deploy new webservice and API for new business requirement.
- Administrate on security of all webservices & APIs and perform regular securities monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Documented standard API and webservice specification.
- Manage and control access control list of the user and internal connection.
- Review audit log and user access on API and Integration system.
- Implement the Disaster Recovery, Data Continuity Plan.
- Verify the existing procedure/guideline or new system deployment procedure/guideline to meet up to date.
- To complete the tasks assigned by management and establish the activities plan.
- To ensure all services are high security and high availability.
- To ensure services is running 24/7 without interruption.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or related fields.
- At least two-year working experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies / IT.
- Knowledge of API Management, Service registry, Service Discovery an advantage.
- Knowledge of Web Services and system integration.
- Good understanding on PLSQL, SQL, VB .Net, C#, Java, …
- Knowledge of ESB tool like Fiorano, WSO2, Oracle ESB, JBoss or other.
- Good understanding on Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra DB.
- Good at spoken and written communication skills both English and Khmer.
- Able to work at night for solving critical issue or other tasks assigned by management.
- Willing to learn new business applications and new innovative technologies.
How to Apply