Senior Officer, Finance for CIFRS - 01Post.
Posted: 30/05/2023 ,
Closing Date: 12/06/2023
The main objective of the "Senior Officer, Finance for CIFRS" position assists Senior Unit Manager of ATD for CIFRS in preparing the reporting CIFRS, Identify effective interest rate (EIR), Assist to prepare monthly working of advance fee of borrowing following CIFRS 9, Enhancement & monitor EIR tool as well as fix error loan on time, Assist to prepare monthly working lease of ATM, Office & Land following CIFRS 16, staff loans adjustments working, GCA working of both CIFRSS and THAI GAAP for ECL calculation, NBC COA under CAS and CIFRSS as required.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify effective interest rate (EIR) for borrowing or other financial liabilities as required.
- Assist to prepare monthly working of advance fee of borrowing following CIFRS 9.
- Enhancement & monitor EIR tool as well as fix error loan on time.
- Assist to prepare monthly working lease of ATM, Office & Land following CIFRS 16.
- Assist to prepare monthly staff loans adjustments working.
- Assist to prepare GCA working of both CIFRSs and THAI GAAP for ECL calculation
- Assist to prepare NBC CoA under CAS and CIFRSs as required
- Actively cooperate with relevant departments within Hattha Bank.
- Involves in advertising and promoting services, spread good reputation of Hattha Bank.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting and Finance.
- At least 2 years professional experiences in accounting and finance.
- Experience as external auditor and have knowledge in CIFRS is an advantage.
- Have a good skill in MS Office includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and long-hours, highly self-motivated, strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- High proficiency in writing, speaking, reading, and listening English.
How to Apply