Lead Technical for iBanking Platform - 01Post.
Posted: 07/11/2023 ,
Closing Date: 21/11/2023
The main purpose of the “Lead Technical for iBanking Platform” position is responsible for leading the full stack development team included web application, mobile, backend for building the scalable, secure, performance platform and assisting on the technical expertise included application design, Microservices & technology stack adoption, extendibility and tracking on the project timeline among the technical team and provide the consultant to the business unit.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead full stack and agile team on end to end to develop iBanking platform include Web application, RESTful API, and deployment.
- Translate the business requirements to the small user story which can be deliver quality to the developer team.
- Provide guardian to the technical team included application design, domain microservice, API development best practice, and web UI/UX design.
- Oversea the technical issues, blocking within the project and resolved those issue to meet the project timeline.
- Aligning the technical strategy within the project implementation and future roadmap for the iBanking to standard architecture within the technology stack.
- Work with DevOps and Solution architect team to align the solution design and deployment CI/CD for faster rolling and quality.
- Participating on the product testing included customer facing and back office facing web interface.
- Provided the weekly report on technical progress of the project to direct supervisor.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, IT and Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in software development.
- 2 years’ experience in Agile development mythology.
- Good at technical skill included application design, analysis, and implement system from scratch.
- Strongly experienced on Web user-interface and user-friendly design.
- Strongly experienced on RESTful API, OOP, MVC patterns, RESTful, and microservices design.
- Experienced working with Docker, Kubernetes environment.
- Good at decision making once come into the trade-off for choosing multi technology or platform.
- Basic knowledge in any cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Good communication to both technical and none-technical team.
- Experienced to lead small team and team motivation.
- Strongly problems solving skill is required and having background project management.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: