Specialist, Mobile App Development - 02 Posts.
Posted: 11/02/2021 ,
Closing Date: 02/03/2021
Mobile App Development Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining the Hattha Mobile app as well as other app development initiatives for Hattha Bank. Design, code, test, debug and document to deliver mobile application solutions that meet business requirements.
Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, maintain and update Hattha Mobile in response to business requirements.
- Native or hybrid mobile application development (iOS/Android).
- Mobile app design and coding to produce fully functional applications.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write clean code following best practices.
- Work on improvement and bug fixes.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Conduct robust unit testing and provide support for subsequent release testing.
- Provide escalated support for applications in production.
- Analyze possible solutions using experience, judgement and precedents.
- Lead the Mobile App Development team as assigned by VP & Head of Software Development Officer.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4 years working experience in mobile app development.
- Experience with Quality Assurance is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Method and fast learning in new technology.
- Strong knowledge of at least one programming like Dart, Swift, C++, Java and C#.
- Sounds knowledge of UI/UX.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs is preferable.
- Good in technical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and security risks.
- Willing to work hard, autonomous, proactive and effective communication.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: