Supervisor for LOS and API Application Development - 01Post.
Posted: 21/09/2023 ,
Closing Date: 05/10/2023
The main purpose of the "Supervisor for LOS and API Application Development" does manage, support, analyze and develop application of loan origination system (LOS) and Application Programming Interface (API) for integration with core banking and other application. This position is required to understand task that assigned by direct supervisor. Assist in managing, maintenance system and fix issues in application to ensure the application running smoothly with good performance and resolve the issues of application that raised from department owner and operator by branch.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and maintenance core banking webservices for supporting system integration.
- Lead, develop and customize API for system integration with core banking and other application.
- Lead, develop and customize front end of LOS/Lead/Collection system.
- Lead and coordinate with cross team on switchover DC/DR for IBPS Application DC/DR and API Application.
- Lead and monitor API and IBPM service, system performance with responsibility for challenges any issues.
- Lead and customization IBPS and API Application issues and raise to vendor for providing the fixing and solution.
- Explore new technologies to improve team for upgrading system and business requirement.
- Lead team to achieve the bank business goals with the high performance.
- Work and follow advice of direct supervisor to achieve with meet of timeline.
- Lead the subordinator to be confident in work under pressure and to achieve with timeline.
- Strong support with high confidence in term of developing and monitoring the system.
- Manage and coordinate with Core Banking and LOS support for issue solving.
- Create API, Webservice and technical document and train to subordinator and related team.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking sector or IT field.
- Good knowledge and experience in software development life cycle (SDLC).
- The ability to learn new system and technologies.
- Good understanding and practice of loan origination system, FLEXCUBE core banking or others.
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL and willingness to learn new systems.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good in technical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Strong communication and negotiating and engagement skills.
- Be innovative, dynamic, and confident and good team works.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: