Senior Officer of IT Security for Assurance and Compliance - 01Post.
Posted: 11/09/2023 ,
Closing Date: 25/09/2023
The main purpose of the "Senior Officer for IT Security Assurance and Compliance" is responsible for works closely with Assurance and Compliance team are responsible for establishes, manages and administers Bank's ICT security policy, procedures, manual to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place, and minimize the risk of internal and external security threats.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate task and support supervisor.
- Prepare and review IT Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines with IT Division and assist Digital division.
- Provide support on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Assurance and Compliance.
- Periodic user access review for critical applications, databases, servers, and network devices.
- Involve with new initiative security project by following the determined timeline.
- Collaborate with IT Security Team and related IT department to improve security posture.
- Update the weekly, and monthly reports of the Assurance and Compliance unit tasks.
- Assist on the tracking of audit findings and respective compliance as committed by various units in IT.
- Assist on the coordinating of audit requesting document and respective compliance.
- Assist in the annual testing and review to assess risks on the network, infrastructure, application, and recommend necessary changes to ensure security and business continuity.
- Assist on BAU project and Ad-Hoc tasks, internal assessment on the critical systems of TDV and DDV to make sure the system owner has been practiced base on the policies, and procedures has been started.
- Follow-up the reporting of security incidents and assist in the investigation of such to achieve proper solutions.
- Provide Information Security Awareness Program to staff.
- Perform other task as assigned by direct supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Extensive experience in IT Security and banking, with a focus on IT Assurance and IT Process, Risk Management.
- Good understanding of Technology Risk and Information Security Policies and Standards.
- Knowledge of IT Security auditing processes.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to drive and manage their own workload and operate within defined deadlines.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: