Unit Manager of Card and e-Payment for Dispute and Fraud - 01Post.
Posted: 20/09/2023 ,
Closing Date: 04/10/2023
The main purpose of the "Unit Manager of Card & e-Payment for Dispute & Fraud" Position is mainly responsible for analysis on dispute & Fraud resolution. He/she is also responsible for answering to branch/customer on procedure and guideline related matters and specifically for Visa Cards.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Dispute & Fraud procedure, guideline and manual for card and e-Payment related Digital Products & Services such Visa Cards.
- Manage in solving customer inquiry or complaint of financial/non-financial of card and e-Payment related Products/services such Visa Cards.
- Manage daily dispute transaction and fraudulent related.
- Develop the necessary material and provide training/refreshment to branches and other related departments existing/new Card and e-Payment Products/services solution.
- Support and propose continuous process/system improvement initiatives across the dispute teams such as root cause analysis, error prevention solutions.
- Perform business analytics and provide actionable reporting to assist in efficient and accurate fraud processing.
- Maintain strong domain knowledge about dispute and fraud.
- Have a strong understanding of Risk operational processes.
- Responsible for the prevention and detection of potential fraud across all payment channels.
- Identify fraud patterns through the monitoring of card’s transaction, merchant’s transaction, and high-risk countries.
- Contribute to the creation of fraud rules by providing analytical data to support decisions to mitigate fraud.
- Review all alerts from external sources, including VIA VAAVRM, CAMS, VCAS etc. and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to mitigate fraud lost.
- Provide support to the Operational and Business units of the organization on fraud related matters.
- Regularly prepare reports for the bank’s Risk Management Organization related to Cards.
- Collaborate with analysts, operations, data scientists and engineering to improve our fraud prevention mechanisms, processes and tools.
- Participate in training on Digital Products & Services policy and procedure.
- Participates the investigation of fraud, reconciliation, dispute case and provide the recommendation.
- Regularly reports daily, weekly, monthly, yearly to managements.
- Own the responsible for all compliance related to scheme card rule, and regulatory procedure.
- Perform other task as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in banking & finance or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in card & e-payment finance management at bank and/or MFIs.
- Managing and handling Visa Dispute & Fraud on VROL, handling VAAVRM, CAMS, VCAS.
- Good at solving complaint skills, Influencing and negotiation skills and good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Be able to communication in English language and good presentation/training skill.
- Be available to travel to rural areas and work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Offices, Excel and email.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: