Officer, Fraud Investigation - 01Post.
Posted: 21/09/2023 ,
Closing Date: 05/10/2023
The main purpose of the “Officer, Fraud Investigation” position is responsible for implementation of fraud investigation to find a case of suspected or possible fraud/corruption of varying nature in Hattha’s business operation and making recommendations about future measures by interviewing witnesses, complainants, staff and research transactions and records to presents investigation results. This role assists the Unit Manager to identify of control weaknesses and implementing and controls for future improvements.
Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a fraud investigation team and conducts the fraud investigation service according to the plan or assigned from Head of Operational Risk and Fraud Management department or other relevant stakeholder on the suspicious alert of possible fraudulent activities.
- Conduct site visit the clients/transactions of the alert suspicious report from Hattha fraud detection system.
- Produce appropriate, timely reports to the Head of operational risk and fraud management Department and relevant management team as deadline requested.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholder/branch manager to addressing the suspicious transactions/actions for effectiveness of providing fraud investigation service.
- Identify the risk of fraud area around Hattha’s activities and set priority to find the fraud case.
- Enter all premises of the Hattha and have access to and inspect all documents and records as required.
- Able to request cooperation from other staff of Hattha to support and supply such information, explanations, documents and records as may be needed for investigation purpose, and have unrestricted access to line managers and employees of the Hattha at any reasonable time for investigate purpose.
- Perform additional tasks and any duties as required by direct supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Financial Banking, Business Management or Economics or another related field.
- Highly acquainted with computer system, program such as MS. Word/Excel/Power Point, email, internet, core banking system.
- Understanding of financial/banking business operation.
- Work experience in different areas of the institution or bank at least 1 year related to Banks and Financial Institutions, including experience in field of risk management, audit and fraud function would be an advantage.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with both internal and external parties.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE: